Banner Special: The First Batch


While we're on the subject of Banners, I figure it's about time I display the initial That Random Game Blogger's banners:


Game: Commander Keen in Goodbye Galaxy


The one, the only, the very first banner, an MS-DOS classic!


Game: Dune

Featuring Chani, one of the first female characters I've seen in games with an actual personality.


Game: Ultima IV: Quest of The Avatar

This was taken from the master system version of the game, I like this image, though not everyone will enjoy its religious undertones.


Game: Duke Nukem II

Back when Duke Nukem was considered cool.


Game: Dune 2/Commander Keen

I love this banner, for someone with only mild Ms-Paint knowledge, I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished here.


Game: Out of This World/Another World

Ironic that this is the only banner that actually represents someone blogging 


Game: Legend of Kyrandia 2: Hand of Fate

Love this game, just had to place a banner of it, didn't care if the image didn't make any sense

3 comments:

  1. I think they are all quite good, but I really enjoy the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.11.12

    Like I said nice banners! Also, can you tell me how you put the tabs under search for systems and special, I can't seem to find where to put it or how to put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to code them in HTML.

      I use this as my basis: http://blogging4good.blogspot.pt/2009/08/how-to-make-drop-down-labels-menu-in.html

      Delete